Offices Unlimited: New Measures During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Offices Unlimited, whose portfolio consists of shared offices with flexible lease terms, is part of the Svoboda & Williams real estate agency. The company has introduced special hygienic measures and rules to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus in all its premises. At the same time, it has launched video tours of its offices, allowing potential tenants to view the spaces and the buildings via a video call with an agent.
Employees of Offices Unlimited closely monitor the situation around the COVID-19 virus and follow all of the governmental and WHO recommendations. “The Na Příkopě 15 office building has newly introduced coworking space in smaller, separate offices that are a better alternative to a large, open space working environment. All of Offices Unlimited’s spaces are aired out regularly thanks to their openable windows, which significantly contributes to the reduction of pathogens in the air,” adds Kateřina Burešová, Flexible Workspace Consultant at Svoboda & Williams.
The following measures have been adopted by Offices Unlimited:
- Employees and tenants must wear face masks and maintain a distance of at least 3 meters from one another.
- The office spaces are thoroughly disinfected every day, and elevator buttons, door handles, kitchenettes, and toilets are disinfected several times a day. Hand sanitizers and disinfectants are available to tenants.
- An iron for the disinfection of face masks is available to tenants.
- People interested in viewing the offices and buildings have the options of a real-time video tour via FaceTime, WhatsApp, Skype, Messenger, and other apps.
- The restaurant in the myhive Flexi Offices building is only open to tenants of the shared offices, and currently offers only meals to-go.
- Employees constantly monitor the buildings and check whether measures are being followed.