Current page

< back to search results

2019-05-09  10:11

CIJ Serbia

more results


Attachments:

MOL building new factory in western Hungary

/uploads/posts/fed4417f76d685c417fbb89a01bf8705eaa08597/images/asphalt-bitumen-car-1042442.jpg

MOL broke ground on a new factory in Zalaegerszeg, western Hungary. The factory is scheduled to start operating in 2020 and will produce bitumen modified rubber granulate, which contributes to the recycling of approximately half a million old car tires. Costs are expected to hit HUF 3bn, with the Hungarian oil and gas company covering 75 percent and the government picking up the remaining 25 percent through its investment support program.

pdfdownload PDF Statisticsbookmark

Basic Statistics

119- Companies publishing
38781- Daily updates
30- Countries

Start publishing today!