Current page

< back to search results

2019-06-20  09:35

CIJ Serbia

more results


Attachments:

Construction booms in Montenegro in 2018

/uploads/posts/5e0ee147b78741014fc47570ec73eb3dedf52fa1/images/architecture-blue-build-162557.jpg

According to research by Monstat, in 2018 the total value of completed construction works in Montenegro rose 23.1 percent in 2018 y-o-y to €801.7m. The volume of construction carried out by companies reached €730.6m, representing a share of 91.1 percent, with the remainder of the work carried out by households (€71.1m). The company's data shows that 35.3 percent of the work was carried out on buildings with remaining 64.7 percent falling into other categories. A total of 3,142 apartments were completed in 2018, offering a total of 195,634 sqm of space, of which 1,064 were completed by construction companies.

pdfdownload PDF Statisticsbookmark

Basic Statistics

119- Companies publishing
39656- Daily updates
30- Countries

Start publishing today!